Who we are?
When you use this site, you consent that we may collect, use, store or disclose your information for the purposes of providing our services to you. We do not collect or store your credit cards information on the site. This is domicile with the payment processing platforms or the banks.
By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may be updated from time to time. If you do not agree to this policy and other related terms of service please do not use this site.
Information We Collect
- Name, Phone number, Email address, image or graphics
- Social network profile information, text message or comments
- Information we collect when you use our Site, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit
- Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means
How We Use Information
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our products and services.
- Process and manage purchases made by you.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements.
We and our third-party service providers may use the information collected from cookies, tracking pixels and other similar technologies to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail. You may opt out of receiving direct mail from us or our third-party service providers on such messages.
How We Disclose Information
We may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our ultimate parent company and its subsidiaries).
- We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, website hosts, email vendors and other companies that help us provide our services or our Site.
- We may share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data collected via our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies, as discussed above) with third-party service providers and other advertising companies. This enables them and us to better target ads to you and other consumers.
You may receive promotional messages or operational information from us occasionally. This information can come in the form of emails, telephone calls or direct visit to your submitted contact points. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, but your continued use of this site implies that you agree to receive such information from time to time.
The Rights you have over data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal or business data we hold about you. You can also request that we erase any such data we hold about you. Nevertheless, this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please Contact us for any additional information or questions. Read our Return Policy here and read our Terms and Conditions on our official website. We may update or change this policy without express notice to you. We asked that you frequently check this page for any changes made herewith.